Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

So toady was all in all a really great day! I got everything I could think of and then some. My famiy and friends received the same.
We started out the day at home, did gifts here and then headed up to my mom and dads. It was another round of gifts up there and then we headed down to hang out with Robert's family. We hung out there and had breakfast then I headed up to my grandparents where I spent an hour of my time. Next stop was back down to my boyfriends family for dinner and cheesy potatoes. Every since I have been with my boyfriend I have had cheesy potatoes with my Christmas dinner. Now I find myself waiting for Christmas to come so I can indulge in the madness that are cheesy potatoes.
After dinner and a little down time it is back home to enjoy our gifts and wind down from an exciting and fun filled day.
I want to say thank you to everyone I received a gift from and I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas day! I also want to wish you a Happy New Year! May it be filled with everything you have worked for and more!

No comments: