Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl

Super Bowl 43 started off with a bang. I have to say that this is one of the best games I have watched. That says a lot because I dont watch much football. I was watching this year mainly for the commercials but somewhere along the way got hooked into the game. Arizona almost pulled off the win but at the end of the game the Steelers got that last touchdown. The final score was 27-23.
The commercials were great this year. I loved the use of the technology we have now days. I was very impressed. They did a good job for all of us who dont enjoy the game.
The last part of the day was the food. I think I started eating at 1 and did not stop till about 9. Tacos, chips, dip, ice cream. It was all there.
GREAT DAY! Hopefully next year will be as fun!

No comments: