Friday, February 20, 2009

Way to go Jazz

Last night Robert and I went to another Jazz game. It was one of his Christmas presents. As you can see in the picture below the game was against the Celtics. Kg played for the first of the game but then was out with a knee strain for the second half. Oh well!
Here is Robert and I waiting for the second half to start.
This was the half time entertainment. They were called the Russian Bar and the two guys would toss this girl up in the air and she would flip a few times then land back on the bar that they were holding between their bodies on their shoulders. It was interesting to watch and the strength of the guys was amazing.
After half time my camera died so I did not get any more pictures but the Jazz pulled off another win 90-85. It was a close game and at the begining I did not think they even had a chance but they did it. It was a great night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Annie Bug---I am so glad that you hunted me down on my blog!! How on earth did you find it?? I am so glad that you left a comment!

I know its weird that Court and I get along. But dont let it fool you....I still dont love her like I should. Nor does she me. :) I just love her kids, and she just loves that I spoil her kids!! :) :)

We should get together sometime for drinks!